System Sensor – 2012JA – Photo-Electric hard-wired smoke detector
The 2012JA from system sensor is a 4 wire photo-electric 12-24 VDC photoelectric detector designed for use in residential buildings. It can be used with any of our wired alarm systems and features push button hush and test and built-in sounder. The 2012JA has additional connections that allow it to be interconnected with up to 12 2012JA units so that all units can sound in case of a fire.
- Photoelectric technology
- Built in sounder, 85 dB
- Operating voltage 12-30VDC
- Built in Form C relay output
- Interconnect connection for up to 12 models
- Standby current 60uA, alarm current max 60mA
- Removeable smoke chamber for easy clearning
- ULC listed for use in Canada. Not listed for USA.