System Sensor CO1224A Carbon Monoxide Detector
Protect your home from carbon monoxide leaks with System Sensor’s CO1224A carbon monoxide detector. A colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that’s highly toxic, carbon monoxide is highly dangerous and can only be detected using a specialized device.
The CO1224A uses electrochemical sensing technology that lets it provide an early warning. It’ll alert residence by sounding and flashing a temp-4 alarm. The unit’s trouble relay lets it send a sensor failure or end-of-life signal when connected to an alarm or automation system. As a low voltage detector, it allows for multiple units to be connected to a panel without the need for additional power supplies or the need to upgrade to a more expensive panel.
- Electrochemical sensing technology
- 4 wire connection
- 85 dB audible signal
- Alarm/Trouble contacts
- Wiring supervision with SEMS terminals
- A six-year end-of-life indication
- 12/24 VDC
- A current draw of 20mA in standby and 40mA in alarm
- Versatile single-gang box for wall and ceiling mounting
- Full compliance with CSA 6.19-01
- Operating temperature: 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
- Dimensions: 5.1” x 3.3” x 1.3”